Pension and Welfare
At I.L.A. the promotion of welfare and pension programs is essential for our members. As a union, we promote I.L.A. pension retirement welfare and vacation funds. By working with MILA Health Insurance Plan, members have the provision of pensions and welfare.
Our Pension and Welfare benefits include:
- The Promotion of welfare programs
- Improvement of wages and work hours
- The increase of job security, and better working and living conditions
- Pension retirement welfare and vacation funds
- MILA health insurance pensioners obtain coverage in the premier or basic plan until eligible for Medicare benefits.
- The provision of I.L.A. welfare fund on disability benefits and life insurance benefits.
At I.L.A. we believe that by working together all our union members will move forward. We want you to succeed by providing you all the tools you need in the Longshoremen industry.
Maritime Associations Ila Pension Retirement Welfare & Vacation Funds
Address: 11550 Fuqua St Houston, TX 77034
Phone: (281) 484-4343
Phone: 1 (800) 577-5445
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern time